Monday 4 August 2014

Vegetarian Weight Loss: How to Achieve Healthy Living & Low Fat Lifestyle by Jonathan Vine book Review



Jonathan Vine the writer of the book Vegetarian Weight loss: How to Achieve Healthy Living & Low Fat Lifestyle asked me to do a review for his book. And although I'm not a vegetarian and not really a weight loss program guy I really like the book.

I like a healthy lifestyle and I like great food.

This book will help you to eat good, healthy vegetarian food. It also show that eating without meat can be very good tasting. Beside great recipy's this book give a lot of information about food, losing weight, the difference between vegetarianism and veganism.

All recipes are easy to understand and with the clear ingredients list and the method description everybody can make every recipe.
I know a lot of people that think that preparing food in the microwave is a good and healthy way to prepare food  but after reading book I got confirmed what I already knew cooking with a steamer which I do for almost a year know is better, healthier and let you taste the food better.

This book is highly recommended for everybody that likes healthy food, everybody who wants to loss weight and for everybody who likes nice and easy recipes. This book is available at amazon.com and amazon.ca click on one of the two links to order your kindle copy.






               <---- USA          --------> Canada



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment