Wednesday 18 June 2014

Book Review Painting with Fire by K.B. Jensen


Wow this is and amazing book I loved it from start to finish I would love to give this book and 4 1/2  but Goodreads doesn't allow that.

When you start with this book you want to read more. If you ask me what kind of book is it, some can say detective, other will say police roman, other will says it has something romantic and also something you. This books covers a lot and is really a book of this century.You have to look at the cover too it's amazing I think 5 stars for the cover would be right.

Thanks author:K.B. Jensen and goodreads.com for giving me the change to read this wonderful book.

book:Painting With Fire

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20878913-painting-with-fire


Buy the book at amazon.ca
Buy This book at amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment